THEME : SMART FARMING AND THE FUTURE OF FEED | PHOTO GALLERY ...
As one of the cornerstone industries driving Malaysia's agricultural landscape, the poultry industry plays a pivotal role in meeting the nation's growing demand for high-quality protein while ensuring food security and economic prosperity.
In light of the evolving challenges and opportunities, this scientific conference aims to unravel the potential of smart farming methodologies and the future of feed, setting the stage for a resilient and sustainable poultry industry.
Under the theme of "Smart Farming and the Future of Feed," this conference will explore the transformative power of cutting-edge technologies, data-driven decision-making, and sustainable practices that enable farmers to optimize production, enhance animal welfare, and minimize environmental impact.
Moreover, the conference will shed light on the future of feed, with a focus on sustainable formulations, gut health, alternative protein sources, and precision nutrition. By exploring cutting-edge research, sharing best practices, and engaging in insightful discussions, we will pave the way for a future where feed quality, nutritional value, and environmental sustainability are at the forefront of poultry farming.
The conference will bring together a diverse community of stakeholders, including industry experts, researchers, policymakers, and agribusiness leaders, fostering a vibrant exchange of knowledge, experiences, and ideas. Engaging presentations, thought-provoking panel discussions, and interactive workshops will provide a platform for collaboration, networking, and learning, further driving innovation and growth within the Malaysian poultry industry.
Thus, we cordially invite all stakeholders from academia, industry and government agencies involved in the poultry industry to participate in this landmark conference that promises to inspire, educate, and pave the way for a vibrant future in the Malaysian poultry industry.
A . COMMERCIAL PRESENTATION
1. Proven Enzyme Solution To Maximize Feed Efficiency In Poultry Production - Dr. Will Lin
2. HUALI Smart Farm Construction - HUALI Group For Poultry Bussiness - Updating...
3. Application Of Iot Base On Inteligent Controller in Poultry Farming - Mr Ni Chen Liang
4. CPM Lineator & RSM, Remote Roller Gap Adjustment & Roll Speed Measurement - Muhammad Hanif
B. CONFERENCE SLIDE PRESENTATION :
1. Hi-Tech Poultry Production - Coen Boonstra
2. Journey of Digital Agriculture In Livestock Farming - Datuk Jeffrey Ng Choon Ngee
3. Optimizing Feed Strategy For Efficient And Sustainable Poultry Production - Will Lin
4. Sustainability Of The Malaysian Poultry To Meet The Future Market Demand - Dr. Mohd Hishamfariz Bin Mohd Amin
5. Enabling The Malaysian Feed Industry to Rise The Global Ingredient Supply Challenges - Matthew Clark
6. Nutrition, Gut Microbiome And Poultry Health -Jean Marjorie Ensendencia
7. Maximizing Profit With A Smart Poultry Farming Solution - Peter Brons
8. Black Soldier Fly Larvae Meal As A Potential Protein Source For Poultry - Prof. Dato' Dr. Zulkifli Idrus
9. Are Spiritual, Ethical, and Eating Qualities of Poultry Meat Influenced by Electrical Waterbath Stunning? - Prof. Dr. Awis Qurni Sazili
10.In Ovo Sexing Technologies In Hatching Eggs: Insights From Papers And Patents - Simao Santos
11. Forensic Feed Science - Steven Goh - Updating